Monday, April 18, 2011

The Human Experience

I understand this is not a blog about movie reviews, but the inspiration of this post is based on a doc I just watched, so I needed to give credit where credit is due.

The Human Experience is a documentary with live footage (not recreations) of two brothers from a broken home who travel the globe to find out what makes us human. I was excited to find it on Netflix instant watch, as I had remembered hearing about it a few months back. It lived up to my expectations and past them within the first 30 minutes. I posted the trailer, for those like me who gotta have a trailer.
The Human Experience
I will not attempt to sum up the events, as I can't. It's one of those movies you have to watch. It will make you think about your life and what you are doing with it. You must cherish life and live it to its fullest. Never take anything for granted and most of all, don't forget that WE ARE ALL HUMANS! Everyone of us. We want to be happy and we want to love and be loved. 

I encourage anyone and everyone to watch this movie. Be inspired and take some kind of action in your life.

1 comment: